Lucette and Violet's World

Sunday, May 22, 2011




So I realize I need to blog about Marlowe Harper LeMaire. I was very nervous about my c-section this time. Although I have been down that road before I still find the process brutal and nerve-racking. Grammy, Mandy and Emily came in for her arrival. Dr. jensen delivered Marlowe. She came into this world so petite and sooo cute! She weighed 6lbs 9 oz. and was 20 inches long. Will got to hang with her and was tearful over his little bundle. She looked a lot like Lucette. It took us to day 3 to name this beautiful new addition. We thought about naming her Clover, Mimi, Margaux, Ren. We also had such a hard time coming up with her middle name. We wanted to honor Will's grandfather. With the name Herman Henry we decided to use the "H" and named her Marlowe Harper. She is our little love!
We Traveled to Virginia when she was 3 months old so we could visit family for Easter and meet the cousins. We had a great time with Grammy and Pap Pap and Rolling and Everett! I have been very sick since having Marlowe and hope to be on the road to recovery. Having a near death infection and 3 rounds of strp has not been fun, but seeing this precious little girl everyday makes it all worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home